SISMO PRODUCTION STATION (SPS)
A full SPS is a production line that functions independently. Production starts from steel wire coils and EPS blocks available on most regional markets.
One complete SPS includes:
- One SISMO Production Station, hardware consisting of three major components the 1D, 2D and 3D machines.
- One set of polystyrene processing equipment (3D Block cutter; TGM, Tongue and Groove Mill; PMM for the SISMO flooring system)
- One set of auxiliary equipment for the SISMO module filling station
- The SISMO propriety software sisCAD®
- Training for the sisCAD® designer
- Training for the line operators of the SPS
- Training for on-site assembly
- Technical assistance for factory installation and start up
SISMO building technology
- Transfer of technology, SISMO building technology (SBT)
- Exclusive regional licens
- License for the use of the registered trade name and trademark.
- License for the sisCAD® software. Fingerprints for installation and usage of the software. Corrective, adjusting and innovative maintenance to the sisCAD® software.
- Continuous support, technical assistance and training.